A 2-day intensive
What this course is about
- diving into the trickier aspects of working with others and bringing them along
- exploring how to give and receive feedback
- learning to enter the zone of discomfort with others and to have difficult conversations
- gaining a powerful tool to (re-)set boundaries
- uncovering the underlying dynamics of teams and how to improve them
- taking a different look at effective influencing the “Akzua way”
Who will benefit from this?
Do you avoid confrontation or colleagues who disagree with you?
Are you able to convince your team to do what’s needed?
Do you have the tools to manage upwards as well as downwards?
Do you long for harmony and collaboration in your teams?
Are you struggling to say no?
Are you shying away from difficult conversations or giving candid feedback?
How will you enage?
This 2-day intensive gives you the opportunity to explore your limits when dealing with complexity, confrontation and team dynamics. You will experience a new way of working with others and gain the skills and knowledge to generate success in your teams.
What can you expect?
- preparatory tasks
- pre-call to get to know the other participants
- 2 full course days spread over two months
- handouts and worksheets during these days
- personal logbook to document your insights and progress
- 2x 60-minutes Q&A calls – one after each course day to help you with practising and implementing
- access to online learning platform and further resources
- access to the Azkua community
- your commitment and energy
- your time for participating in the two course days plus doing all the preparatory and homework
- course fee of EUR 1,000 (including 21% Dutch VAT)
Next dates to join
Tuesday, 2nd June 2020
Tuesday, 30th June 2020
Friday, 12th June 2020
Friday, 3rd July 2020