Strong teams consist of strong individuals: Azkua Power Partnerships
Developing and supporting teams are one of the key traits of a great leader. By giving your team the opportunity to excel with the Power Partnerships programme you are creating the future of your organisation. Resilient, inclusive and strong. Making a difference together.
POWER PARTNERSHIPS are unique coaching programmes for groups of women facing similar opportunities and challenges at work, i.e. at similar career level and/or life stage.
- Two specialised coaches guide, develop and support learners
- Your company values and learning & development strategy is fully integrated and aligned with the Azkua programme
- Learners have the opportunity to address their unique opportunities and challenges at each career level
- A phased approach allowing for growth and development over a timed period (3 phases, a total duration of between 9 and 12 months)
- Delivered live (optional dial-in)
All POWER PARTNERSHIPS start with Phase 1 focussing on creating a strong self. Phase 2 addresses the challenges and opportunities that present themselves when we start branching out to others and need to bring them along. Phase 3 allows participants to further implement the tools and skills gained in the previous phases and to become the change they’d like to see. It allows them to create new habits, supporting triggers and helpful environments which will ensure their new way of being gets deeply embedded.
We use a holistic approach and apply a broad variety of concepts and tools, amongst others:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Systemic Theory
- Women Power Types
- Positive Intelligence & Saboteur Assessment
- Vulnerability & Resilience
- Pulsar method
- StandOut Assessment
We work with various media to address different learning preferences, e.g. interactive work in the group and in pairs, reflective work individually, projects, psychological tests, videos, books.
Get started to create the future of your organisation
Let’s meet to discuss how we can help your business thrive.
The ongoing challenge for women is still alive
1. Women still need to recognise and value their own potential and strengths
2. Traditional learning & development methods do not address their challenge
Negative beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough’ or ‘I can’t have kids and be successful at work’ along with the lack of tailored coaching or support reinforce the negative spiral women fall into at work.
Cause 2 refers to several shortcomings of traditional development measures such as:
- lack of tailored coaching & training products for high performing women
- ‘Day Spa experiences’ without a lasting impact
- lack of social comparison and support in one-on-one coaching settings
- no safe space where women can share.
How can you help your female employees to see their own potential and to unlock it to benefit your team and organisation?
Provide them with the opportunities and the tools to excel and thrive in their careers – in a safe environment where they will be supported and guided to help recognise their negative beliefs and understand they specific challenges.
Give them the opportunity to experience the POWER PARTNERSHIP programme.